I am not getting out a lot during the week just now, just too busy so I though I would do a profile of the day at the house starting with morning sounds that are not that different from rural UK, the blogger compression has made them a bit quiet unfortunately. So glad we are above that mist, temperature at 7.30 13C, wind 0.
Early morning dew on Aloe spike, it is growing inches a day just now.
I spotted a couple of rogue Sweet Peas so gave them a tripod and planted more around the base.
Cherries growing well, it doesn't take long to go from blossom to fruit.
The first Canterbury Bells opened in the morning sun today.
Our one tomato plant is thriving
A young Walnut tree stretching out its new arms.
I must find out what these are called, they make lovely fluffy pom poms.
The first of the Orange blossom just about to open.
I really must get a tripod for close ups the beads of dew on the webs just now are lovely but you need to click on the image and zoom in a couple of times to see them.
Broom is flourishing
masses of it
wonderful stuff always reminds me of the wilds of Northumberland.
Under the grass a carpet of Chamomile is emerging, I must do more strimming and give it more light.
The larger Aloe Verde spike is about 18inches high now
Back with more later in the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.