Warm colours in the mist this morning
Most of it sweeps across the fields below us, even on a windless morning it flows from East to West like a gentle river.
Most of the day was spent sawing and moving, odd how huge sections of trunk just look like matchsticks in a photo.
Little bit of over heating from the van after hauling this not because of the weight more because I was too busy trying to film out of the back door to look where I was driving and bounced over a few stumps that dislodged the wedge of wood that keeps the alternator tensioned, the belts went slack and the water pump stopped turning, a couple of whacks and the wedge was reinstated and all was well again.
As the sun started to get lower I nearly didn't but then did spent 30 mins on Vilarrube, there were lots of ripples and some strange blue light that turned sepia as I headed back to the car park.
Sandworms heading North
This is the sort of lagoon that forms behind the main beach, and becomes a lot of sand with a river at low tide.
The patterns on the surface are mirrored on the sea bed below.I could almost snowboard down that if it was more than a meter across.
Over a few minutes the sun lost its power the mist formed and the temperature dropped
Thats what makes those little holes in the sand, air bubbling up after a wave rolls back.
And where the wave doesn't reach the holes can't form.
Smellovision shot, the curry plants are the dominant smell just now, some elegant solitary grasses around too.
They smelled good too, very like the ones we had in the garden in Cornwall although the form is different.
4 more days like that and I should have the trees stacked in 3 meter lengths, next will be sorting the flue then updating a bathroom and lots of tidying.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.