Tuesday, 4 May 2010

Kitten

We have a pair of kittens, one was not around overnight or yesterday morning "Ha ha she likes climbing; I bet she is stuck up a tree." I said.

Some time later in the afternoon we found the kitten who was stuck about 10 meters up a pine tree, she had probably been there for about 20 hours, we had to go and buy a new set of ladders to rescue her. I was not best pleased as I had strained my dorsal intercostals the day before, lots of ibuprofen and an hours wait saw me mobile enough to carry out a rescue. Mature Pine trees in Valdovino are often straight as a flagpole and about 30-40 meters high but have very few lower branches, I am glad she did not go any higher.

She has better earn her keep by clearing our garden of rodents over the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.