The outlet from the lago snakes its way across the beach, its a big open empty space this time of year and only gets busy for about 7 weeks at the height of Summer.
The rocks near the lago are the kind I used to love studying when I did my first degree some neat little shears and boudins
and they are a beautiful blue or silver or grey depending on which direction you view them from
and kind of surreal at times.
The thrift is glorious just now
as is the hotentot fig, they are stripping a lot of it off the beaches as it is not an autochthonous species and is a bit invasive but I hope they leave a little bit like this here and there.
This strange thing is on the beach just below the town no idea what it was, it looks like something you might have kept fish or lobsters fresh in long ago like the lobster keeps down at Porthgwarra.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.