Monday, 7 March 2011

A walk with a swimming piggy

A last minute decision to go Vilarrube paid off, the willow trees are fountains of colour
and all sorts of fruit trees are in blossom, sloe
and pink ones too
And there are left overs from when there were houses down here that look ok
While I was admiring some distant trees...
...I heard a grunting and behind me swimming along rather hastily was a wild piggy wiggy who landed and quickly did a runner.

More nice sand the wind and sea have been playing with an old footprint
and making paterns
S for Sand I guess
 the creek where the boys used to play was full of fish again
 it had been a hot day but as the sun dropped the NE wind turned cool blowing ghosty sand and getting colder with each gust, its not quite summer yet. 
Although the wild aquilegia think summer is here.
One last look at the willow and I headed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.