Wednesday, 20 October 2010

ceps and life returning

We have a nice little patch of boletus now the trees have been cut back and more light is getting in, this fellow was very tasty.


This is the aftermath of the Pantin fire that was raging on 20 Sept, the soil is now very exposed and starting to erode, fortunately we have not had a lot of rain since then but when we do I imagine a fair bit will move towards the sea.


Autumn crocus managing to survive.

Remains of a newish tyre and old metal rim from a wooden wheel - I guess this has been a traditional wheel dumping ground for many years. Next time I kayak past here I will pop in to the gully down below and see if many made it to the sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.