The boys went for a walk with Jen today and met a deer rather in a tangle, I was called in for a rescue but it was rather a lively deer with pointy antlers so we decided to go tell some one. After being passed from one neighbour to another I ended up at a house with a very bemused mujer, she eventually cottoned on to my story once I managed to get a pencil and paper out of her an do some little maps and sketches. She said thank you kindly my hubby is out but he will be back in a little while with his gun. Oh yes of course he will Oh drat I didn't see that one coming. Poor little Bambi er rotten little pest er lovely freezer full of meat.
This sunset happens on the Encoro de Forcados The house is now available for holiday rental all year round, you can read some comments left by visitors here
a few minutes walk from the house.
Monday, 8 March 2010
oh dear deer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.