Some recent pics from around and about...
There is a little fort overlooking Cedeira it looks like a few walls and cannons at first glance, we went for a little walk on the headland and were surprised to find it open, once inside it is bigger than it looks and there is a helpful guide with a good smattering of English who told us about the English invasions and Napoleon etc.
Later the same day I took Kate and Luke kayaking on the lake at Vilaboa. Kate is well practiced but Luke has only done a little and did very well to stay in my unstable sea kayak.
Sam turned up just as we were setting off and joined us, I wasn't on form during the break but couldn't resist a 5 min paddle too. Sam is getting to grips with the sea kayak after a few trips over last year and I managed not to sink the low volume ancient slalom kayak although the whole of the front would submerse unless I kept my weight well back...I really must lose a few kilos.
There are some lovely wet place to visit like this one ...I managed to catch a double sinking action moment.
And some knights battling it out.
We went sailing ice cream tub boats on the river near Barquiera.
It was a short lived sport the river was raging and they were gone in no time.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.